Topics covered include:
- Learn to build a template and control layouts using a master slide
- Add transitions and animations to a master slide
- Learn to add visual aids: charts, SmartArt, diagrams, and photos
- Learn to add text, bullets, and tables
- Prepare a slideshow for delivery
- Presentation delivery techniques
The class includes a 110 page illustrated manual printed in color – the only color training guide provided in New York!
Length: 1-days; Sale Price: $279
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Our classes are taught at 225 West 34th Street and are convenient to Penn Station. Corporate classes are also taught on-site.
How long is the class?
Weekday classes begin at 9am, weekend classes begin at 10am. There is a 40-50 minute lunch break. The ending time is variable.
Do I need to bring anything?
The class provides a computer and printed notes along with a pen and snacks. You may bring lunch or purchase it nearby.