Introduction to Intermediate Excel Training
An entry level course designed for beginners. The introduction to Excel training includes a printed 85 page manual. Each student works on a Windows computer with Excel 2020.
*Exclusive: Students also receive online access to our video library of an Excel class for you to review at your own pace, and over 150 course files.
Choose In-Person Or Virtual Online
Length: 1-day; Sale Price: $229
The objectives of the Learn Excel Class introduction include:
- Introduction to the work area
- Navigate with the keyboard and the mouse
- Enter and edit data
- Time-saving data entry tips
- Excel math with formulas: Autosum, Average, Count, Vlookup, SumIfs, PivotTables.
- How to format and print an Excel report
- Create and format charts
- Excel Databases/Lists – Sort and Filter data
- Helpful Excel Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Our classes are taught at 225 West 34th Street and are convenient to Penn Station. Corporate classes are also taught on-site.
How long is the class?
Weekday classes begin at 9am, weekend classes begin at 10am. There is a 40-50 minute lunch break. The ending time is variable.
Do I need to bring anything?
The class provides a computer and printed notes along with a pen and snacks. You may bring lunch or purchase it nearby.