Topics covered include:
- Learn to build tables to validate and store data efficiently
- Learn how to write queries to extract data from tables
- Learn to develop forms to display data from queries
- Learn to build reports to print data from queries
- Learn to automate Access with macros
The class includes a 240 page illustrated book printed in color – the only color training guide provided in New York!
Length: 2-days; Sale Price: $579
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Our classes are taught at 225 West 34th Street and are convenient to Penn Station. Corporate classes are also taught on-site.
How long is the class?
Weekday classes begin at 9am, weekend classes begin at 10am. There is a 40-50 minute lunch break. The ending time is variable.
Do I need to bring anything?
The class provides a computer and printed notes along with a pen and snacks. You may bring lunch or purchase it nearby.